In some of the most exciting party news we’ve heard for weeks, Naomi Campbell is set to throw the soiree to end all soirees this evening with a Bollywood/Bond themed do held in – wait for it – in a Rajasthani fort. In celebration of her boyfriend Vladimir Doronin’s 50th birthday the supermodel has hired the entire 15th century Mahrangarh Fort in Jodhpur and has flown in a gang of A-list friends for the 'do. So what do we know already about Naomi’s party planning?
1. Kate Moss & Jamie Hince are on the guest-list along with Bob Geldof and Sarah Ferguson.
2. The enormous fort – which was used to film scenes for The Dark Knight Rises - will be decorated in different colour schemes, all in keeping with the Rajastani theme. In one room colourful cushions and tables will be clashed to give the feeling of an Indian market while other areas will be clad in muted whites and silver to create 'chill out' zones.
3. Diana Ross is set to perform – and has reportedly been paid half a million pounds to appear.
4. A Bond style twist has been added to the party theme with guests receiving e-vites starring Vlad as 007 - complete with his very own Bond girl aka Naomi. A huge portrait of the pair posing as Bond stars has also been painted for the venue. Who knew Naomi was such a fun-ster?
5. Thirteen planes are said to have been chartered to convey up to 200 guests from around the world to the Indian 'Blue City'.
6. A major firework spectacular is set to cap off the night and the fort itself will be lit with yellow and purple lights for the entire party.
7. Naomi has also block booked the ultra-luxurious Umaid Bhawan Palace hotel for her A-list guests – so this is the most likely venue for the after-party shenanigans....
Major. Party. Envy!