Stockholm Blogger Caroline Blomst Of Caroline's Mode On Her Swedish Style Tips
Grazia Daily: Which Swedish fashion brands should we watch out for?
1. Altewai Saome for their simplicity and high level of fashion.
2. Gina Tricot for catwalk design on the high street.
3. Rika by Swedish designer, Ulrika Lundgren.
Grazia Daily: Which items should every stylish Swede have in their wardrobe?
Caroline: At the moment...
1. A warm coat (by BZR)
2. A pair of loose fitted leather pants (by Weekday or Mango)
3. Simple tees and lace tops (by Gina Tricot)
4. A pair of statement boots (by Isabel Marant)