In My Handbag: Fashion Bloggers Mademoiselle Robot, Fashion Foie Gras, Coco's Tea Party And Five Five Fabulous
GALLERY >> Look inside the handbags of top fashion bloggers
You must know by now how much we love bloggers on Grazia Daily. So much so that we're currently hosting a [a href="/tag/School-of-Grazia">School of Grazia[/a] masterclass series working with some top blogging names to help inspire a new wave of bloggers. During the [a href="/fashion/archive/2012/10/30/watch-our-introduction-to-blogging-masterclass-on-itunes-now.htm">'Introduction to Blogging'[/a] event our panel - Laetitia of [a href="http://www.mademoisellerobot.com/" target="_blank">Mademoiselle Robot[/a], Stella of [a href="http://www.stellaswardrobe.com/" target="_blank">Stella’s Wardrobe[/a] and Reem of [a href="http://www.fivefivefabulous.com/" target="_blank">Five Five Fabulous[/a] revealed what equipment they use to capture stories and post online and now, thanks to River Island, we've got a better idea of what you need to complete your full blown blogging kit.
The brand has teamed up with four amazing fashion bloggers - Emily Johnston of Fashion Foie Gras, Ella Gregory from Coco's Tea Party, Laetitia Wajanapel from Mademoiselle Robot and Reem and Natalya Kanj and Five Five Fabulous - who have all designed an exclusive iPad case, iPhone cover and tote bag which ar [a href="http://www.riverisland.com/women/fashion-bloggers">available to buy online and in store now[/a]. All the accessories in the collection reflect the personalities of the individual bloggers from Ella's floral and leopard print shopper bag to Emily's bird print cards.
Nosy as we are when we were given the chance to see what other bits and pieces the ladies keep in their handbags we jumped at the chance. Click through the gallery for a glimpse at their fashion blogger essentials...
Ella Gregory – Coco's Tea Party
1. Grazia. I read it every week. I'm a sucker for a bit of celebrity gossip.
2. My iPhone, which I can't live without. It's currently modelling my River Island collection iPhone case.
3. My Candy Store coin purse, which is so bright I never have to rummage around in the bottom of my bag looking for it.
4. Lulu Guinness keychain. And a few lip colours. At the moment I'm loving Aerin's new lipgloss and Clinique's Chubby Sticks.
5. Studded blue leather gloves from Dents, as I always have the coldest hands ever!
6. Elizabeth and James cat-eye sunglasses, because I'm still hoping for the odd bit of sunshine.
Laetitia Wajanapel – Mademoiselle Robot
1. An umbrella and sunglasses: two complete essentials in London. Yes, at the same time.
2. My iPhone (not pictured as I was using it to take the photo).
3. My iPad in the River Island case I designed for it.
4. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream gloss - I have dry lips, so this is moisturising AND looks semi put together. I like it a lot.
5. a bright lipstick - today by Paul & Joe - for the days I have to run from meetings straight to evening events. Nothing like a bright lip to look refreshed.
6. Dior Nude powder for impromptu retouches.
Reem and Natalya Kanj – Five Five Fabulous
1. At the moment we're loving Blake Mycoskie's Start Something That Matter's and it's constantly getting pulled out every time we get a second.
2. We've always got our Fujifilm X10 with us, as bloggers it would be like showing up naked if we didn't have our camera!
3. MAC's 'Hold the Pose' lipstick is such a great shade and works with any look so is always in our tote.
4. We've obviously always got our Blackberrys with us, emails would be a nightmare to come home to if they weren't dealt with during the day when we're out and about.
5. We both have the same Filofax Flex, it's super chic and keeps event invites as well as our notebooks in order.
6. Of course our River Island iPad case is always in tow, it keeps our iPad safe and doubles as a cute clutch in case there's an impromptu event to attend.
Emily Johnston – Fashion Foie Gras
1. I am a scent addict and you'll be hard-pressed to find me leaving the house without a bottle of perfume and a great lotion. They are absolute essentials!
2. Tell me you weren't expecting a camera in this bag? My camera is everything and goes everywhere with me.... absolutely everywhere!
3. Flats are always in my bag as you never know when you need to ditch the heels and run in flats. Also good to have after a seven or eight hour day on your feet in rather uncomfortable shoes.
4. My River Island collaboration iPhone and iPad cases. Never leave home without these devices and now I have a chic way to carry them.