What better way to kick start your London Fashion Week than with a pumped up playlist of runway-ready tunes? We've teamed up with music video platform Vevo to create a list of 10 songs which we expect to hear, would like to hear and have previously heard blasted out on the catwalk at Fashion Week as the likes of Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and Karlie Kloss strut their stuff. There's a mix of tracks here for your listening pleasure, from the classic 'Fashion' by David Bowie (which always reminds us of the 'Clueless' intro) to Florence and the Machine's recent hit 'Spectrum' with its high fashion video directed by David LaChapelle and John Byrne.
We couldn't create a fashion week playlist without including Duran Duran's 'Girl Panic', which features the original supermodels in the video. Naomi Campbell plays lead singer Simon Le Bon, Eva Herzigova is Nick Rhodes, Cindy Crawford is John Taylor and Helena Christensen is Roger Taylor. Le Bon's wife Yasmin completes the catwalk crew.
1. 'Spectrum' - Florence and the Machine
2. 'Pound The Alarm' - Nicki Minaj
3. 'Earthquake' - Labrinth ft. Tinie Tempah
4. 'No Church in the Wild' - Kanye West & Jay Z
5. 'Van Vogue' - Azealia Banks
6. 'Bad Girls' - M.I.A.
7. 'Girl Panic' - Duran Duran
8. 'Fashion' – David Bowie
9. 'Call Your Girlfriend' – Robyn
10. 'Born This Way' – Lady Gaga
Watch the full playlist now on Vevo.com.