Preen and Rag & Bone are coming!
Can you BELIEVE it's nearly that time again? Yep, Fashion Week frenzy is nearly upon us and the catwalk schedule has just landed in our inbox to get the countdown ticking. So what can we look forward to from London Fashion Week this September? In no particular order...
1. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi is officially back on the schedule! After six years showing at New York Fashion Week, the design duo are bringing their creations back to the British catwalk and will be presenting their Spring Summer 2013 collection on Sunday 16th at 11am (ie: no lie in for us).
2. AND, as we reported last week, Rag & Bone are returning to the schedule too. Expect hipster outerwear and oodles of denim that'll get their celeb fans (and fash editors) drooling.
3. The Temperley London show is set to take place on Sunday evening and we're beginning our Kate Middleton prayers RIGHT. NOW. Can you imagine if the Duchess and / or her sister rocked up on the FROW? Please make it happen, fashion gods, because surely she needs a new frock by now.
4. As if THAT wasn't exciting enough, our beloved Philip Treacy (OBE, if you please) is set to show in London for the first time EVER *squeals* Does this mean a hat-tastic catwalk show or a dynamic presentation like that one Anya Hindmarch treated us to in February? We wait with baited breath...
5. Speaking of the lovely Anya, she has a full catwalk slot this time round, as does Richard Nicoll. How blinking exciting!
6. It's typically on a Sunday morning so why have Mulberry moved their show to Tuesday? Might they have rearranged the schedule to accomodate a superduper Hollywood star? Michelle Williams and Elizabeth Olsen did grace their FROW last season, after all...
7. As for new presentations to the schedule, we're itching to see what Lucas Nascimento and Marques Almeida will come up with as part of NEWGEN.
8. Burberry! Burberry! Burberry! It's the show to end all shows and is the hottest ticket in town so start placing your bets now on which of the Burbs royalty will appear. As long as we can touch see Eddie Redmayne, we're happy.
For all updates, visit www.londonfashionweek/schedule