This month Westfield is launching the first-ever digital shopping event to celebrate the future of fashion and shopping and it's time to get involved! For the best way to update your look this spring, come and join us at the Future Fashion event which is running at Westfield London from 27th March until 1st April before moving to Westfield Stratford City from 4th until 9th April.
With the help of the latest digital technology, you’ll be able to discover the latest trends, see all the hottest buys available to buy at the centre and experiment with putting together different looks. You can also plan your shopping wish list before you hit the stores, saving you time browsing – and shoe leather too!
And tonight (Wednesday 4th April) from 6pm, Grazia's style director Paula Reed will be talking about the seasons key trends. Come on, off you pop.
Here's what else Westfield has in store...
- SEE FASHION IN 3D AT THE FUTURE FASHION CATWALK SHOW
- LOOK OUT FOR THE QR CODES AND DOWNLOAD INSTANT DISCOUNTS
- SHOP & TELL IN THE FASHION PHOTOBOOTH
- FREE MOCKTAILS AND MAKE-UP MASTERCLASSES
- SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS WEARING NOW ON WESTFIELD’S #WEAREFASHION MAP
For more information, click here.