How much do we all love Zara? Erm, that would be quite a lot actually! The Spanish store might just be our favourite payday port of call for could-be-catwalk dresses and glam work wear (our clever Shopping Editor, Lily Russo, wore one of their new season pastel frocks to their latest store opening on NYC's swanky Fifth Avenue). And we’re in good company – celebs love it too – yup, Olivia Palermo, Diane Kruger and Rachel Bilson have all been snapped out and about wearing items snaffled from the rails, plus the brand got the royal seal of approval when Kate Middleton was spotted sporting one of their lace dresses last year.
With their clothes selling like high street hot cakes it’s small wonder that the retail powerhouse has just announced its profits are up 12% year-on-year and they now have a staggering 483 stores worldwide – wowee! Proof that the recession isn't standing between us stylish ladies and a bonafide bargain. So when Grazia Daily heard the happy news, we dashed to our nearest store quick-smart to get our hands on the best bits before they sell out. Here are our top picks...
1. This pastel peplum beauty ticks off two trends in one - £39.99
2. With this bright jacket - £79.99 - you'll have the sporty look all sewn up, just add jeans and some killer heels!
3. Well hello Lous Vuitton-style blouse! Perfect for getting your pretty on - £29.99
4. Get dibs on these floral print trews and you'll have one of Spring Summer's key looks in the bag
5. Zara have another It Bag on their hands with this brown suede tote - £89.99
6. K Middy's fave dress gets a Spring update in pastel pink but you can still bag the lace version in black or green - £69.99
7. Inject a dose of tropical fun into your work wardrobe, this amazing print shirt is just the ticket - £29.99
If these gems are anything to go by, we reckon Zara will be announcing even more stupendous figures next year. Feeling tempted? All the pieces above are in store now or you can snap them up online at Zara.com! We'll race you for them!
by Francesca Milton