Usually the cutest thing on the catwalk at Chanel is a handbag or a to-die-for dress, but not so this season! Show-goers at the Grand Palais squealed with delight when Karl Lagerfeld sent a cute-as-a-button mini-model down the runway, clutching the hand of gorgeous Heidi Mount. Stealing the hearts of the spectators, the buzz after the show was all about the identity of the pint-sized sweetie pie. So Grazia Daily has done some digging and here's what we've found out about the adorable poppet...
1. His name is Hudson Kroenig and the little tyke is just 3 years old!
2. He has perfect catwalk pedigree. Hudson is son of long-standing Chanel muse model Brad Kroenig (dad was watching proudly from the sidelines as his son took centre stage, aww).
3. He's already clocked up a fair few catwalk miles. Hudson has appeared on the Chanel catwalk before for the fashion house's Spring / Summer 2011 show. He's also graced the pages of German Vogue and had a feature on his wardrobe run by The Coveteur. Blimey!
4. He's not a bag fan. Despite modelling a fab velvet handbag at the latest show, Hudson says he'd never own one. But not to worry, Unkle Karl showered him with some other fab goodies, including a leather-bound box of sketching pens by swish brand Faber-Castell.
5. He is a very polite boy. Hudson reportedly gave the Kaiser a gift in return - a box of toys for the designer's fluffy white cat, Choupette. It couldn't get more adorable.
6. He ain't no diva. With all this attention at such a young age, Hudson could be in danger of getting too big for his Chanel boots, but we can confirm his demands are simple. Although we'd take the handbag, the tot was overheard shouting, "I want a hotdog! And cake!". Bless his cotton socks.
Now do tell: what do you think of Chanel's little munchkin?
by Francesca Milton