If you missed the first week of our What's Hot In Store Today? series, then here’s the deal. Each day, Grazia Daily will be hitting the high street and choosing one shop from which we will pick the top five things that have just landed on the shop floor - then share them for your viewing pleasure. Oh, and of course to give you a heads up. With our helpful hints, you can be the first to hot foot it down to your nearest store and snap up these sought-after pieces we’ve spied that day.
So today we nipped in to Urban Outfitters to check out what the uber trendy hot-spot has to offer. Trawling the rails alongside London's trendiest hipsters, we were very excited to discover a collection as up-to-the-minute as its fashionable clientle. Prints in every shape and colour imaginable got us excited about the season ahead - we certainly won't be letting a little thing like sub-zero temperatures outside stop us from diving head first (or maybe feet first - see boots below) into SS12!
1. The purple marbled effect of this tank was the first thing that caught our eye, but on closer inspection we were even more excited by its revealing cut-out back - great for layering over a cami now or showing off bronzed skin during the balmy days. Sparkle & Fade tank, £30
2. Rucksacks are having a moment. Fact. Just check out our Bag Special in next week's issue of Grazia. This one has a tribal print so combines two trends in one! Rucksack, £58.
3. We were temporarily deafened during our in-store visit by the print of this scarf! So loud, we couldn't go past it! We agree it should be styled with a super-minimal outfit - black and white works perfectly to let this statement piece do the talking (yelling). Scarf, £16 (White jacket £48; Black top £16; Cross necklace £16)
4. Ok, we warned you there were going to be prints, but this jumper by new label Ecote had to make our edit. Its neon colour is an instant mood booster and its warmth makes it the easiest way to channel the tribal trend now. Ecote jumper, £65.
5. This kimono-style cardigan with tribal contrast collar will transform the plainest of outfits. Throw it over a pair of jeans or a simple black maxi-dress for an instant wardrobe update. It's as simple as that. Ecote cardigan, £55.
6. The Chelsea boot continues to reign and this one by Deena & Ozzy is the best we've seen in a while. The monochrome colour is a fresh new take on the style and the block heel will be great for snow stomping. Deena & Ozzy boots, £120.
Ok, so that's six top picks, but we really couldn't resist! The collection is very cool and how could we leave out those boots?! Happy shopping!