When we have a birthday, we generally over-consume cake, champagne, and well just about everything. Especially cake though. Luckily for us, the man behind the red-soled wonders, Christian Louboutin, has created a glorious capsule collection to celebrate the shoe label’s 20th Anniversary. We eat, and he designs. What a team we make. Made up of twenty pairs of shoes and six bags, the collection will be available exclusively at a pop up store in Selfridges from 27th February, and then at the Christian Louboutin boutiques from March. Who's betting Loub-lover Blake Lively will have first dibs? Have a scroll through the gallery above to see what treats lay in wait.
1. Bow Bow Bow: Pretty bows, ankle straps and navy. Oh Christian you've done it again.
2. Pensee: Hooray for Grazia Yellow! THE colour of the season, not that we're biased. And the lady-like Pensee style is right on trend too.
3. Artemis: Hot pink is one of our colours to watch for the season. This Artemis bag will transition any wintery wardrobe pieces right into Spring.
4. Alta Dentelle: This is a naughty knee-high number with more pretty hot pink.
5. LOVE: The lady-like Love shoes...nothing says I Love You quite like a pair of these!
6. Le Modele Neuron: Leaving the best 'til last, Le Modele Neuron is our ideal "Everyday" shoe. There is nothing in our wardrobe that this wouldn't look PERFECT with.