If you missed the first two parts of our What’s hot in store today? series, then here’s the deal. Each day, Grazia Daily will be hitting the high street and choosing one shop from which we will pick the top five things that have just landed on the shop floor - then share them for your viewing pleasure. Oh, and of course to give you a heads up. With our helpful hints, you can be the first to hot foot it down to your nearest store and snap up these sought-after pieces we’ve spied that day.
After a stellar Autumn/Winter of dressing none other than our very own Duchess of Cambridge on several occasions, we're super excited about what Reiss has in store for us this season. After all, if it's fit for a princess... Known for its well-cut tailoring and knack of creating the perfect dress for any occasion, Reiss has long been a go-to label for many a fashion editor. Here's our top fave pieces that have hit stores lately:
1. Graphic prints are everywhere right now and this pastel silk tee is the easiest way to the nail the trend. Tucked into a pair of cropped trousers for now, or with cut-off shorts come summer. Juna printed t-shirt, £79.
2. If there's one thing that screams summer it's a Breton stripe, and this one, in the form of a light-weight knit, is on the top of our list (Fedora will complete the look!). Chloe stripe jumper, £110.
3. If you ever needed proof of their ability to cut a fine silhouette here it is. This chain-print silk shirt will look absolutely divine layered underneath a blazer for a laid back spring look. Lotus shirt, £120
4. Big enough to accommodate the everyday essentials, yet chic enough not to weigh you down. We love this bag as much for the colour as we do for its versatile design. Sloane bag, £195
5. Reiss are always ahead of the game when it comes to channelling catwalk trends, and with this floral shirt they have nailed it again. This one is ultra-flattering thanks to a cinched back waist. Kara shirt, £125