If you missed the first of our What’s hot in store today? series, then here’s the deal. Each day, Grazia Daily will be hitting the high street and choosing one shop from which we will pick the top five things that have just landed on the shop floor - then share them for your viewing pleasure. Oh, and of course to give you a heads up. With our helpful hints, you can be the first to hot foot it down to your nearest store and snap up these sought-after pieces we’ve spied that day.
So, today's hot store is a Fashion Desk fave; it’s Zara. We were given exclusive access to have a good snoop through the shelves (not everyone is allowed to take pics in store, dontcha know). So we went above and beyond the call of fashion duty to bring you our fave buys...
- This fabulous sequin clutch has a super luxe look about it. Inspired by Summer’s pretty trend that we first fell for at the Louis Vuitton show back in September 2012, this baby is a snip at £29.99 and will work on a night out or with a delicate lace dress during wedding season.
- High Street shoes with a designer look and feel are pretty hard to come by – but Zara keeps raising the bar. These Perspex heel courts are a great way to update your everyday wardrobe for spring. If a suit is an everyday requirement in your office – these are perfect for giving your work look a modern and slick feel.
- Fantastic florals are always great on the high street and this shirt is case in point. Team under a neutral blazer and pencil skirt on team with clashing florals and a bright heel – divine!
- Swing like the Sixties in the laser cut leather disc mini. It’s pretty chilly out there but why not throw on a chunky sweater, woolly tights with biker boots for a laid back yet equally stylish outfit.
- And last but not least classic wardrobe staples are always a good buy, but can easily be updated in new season colours just like this blazer in pastel pink. Layer with other fondant shades or team with a darker trouser to balance a wider hip. Perfect!