It can get pretty hectic over at Grazia HQ; the fashion emergencies just keep coming, and we’re constantly trying to answer life’s big questions. Do these prints clash loudly enough? Is it too soon for a Spring Knit? To neon or not to neon? And yet, despite all this, we somehow managed to pop into Whistles today, and choose our fave five pieces as they hit the rails. Don’t say we never do anything for you!
1. We’d barely gotten through the door when this printed silk tee caught our eye. Lightweight enough for summer, it will look great peeking out from under a knit while it’s still chilly out. The bright floral print will look effortlessly cool with a pair of indigo jeans, or worked in with a bit of tailoring for work.
2. This Lily & Lionel scarf has been hand-picked by Whistles. We’re not sure how they knew that we wanted a purple animal print scarf before we knew it ourselves, but we’re pretty thrilled they did!
3. We love the ice cream colours of this silk top, and the mixture of thick and thin stripes are a great update of a classic look.
4. These zippy make-up bags are made of lovely soft leather; we stood there stroking them for ages. In fact, it seems a shame to hide them away inside your handbag, and we think they’d make rather lovely clutch bags…
5. Finally, we spotted this gorgeous dress. Green is everywhere for Spring Summer 12, and we love the feathery print of this little number. It even has a matching belt for a really polished look.
Jump over to the Whistles website to shop online, or just pop in; they were very nice even though we just sauntered about messing up their displays!