If you're a good girl (or indeed boy), you'll have lovingly devoured every page of the latest issue of Grazia and the astute readers amongst you may have spotted Jennifer Aniston is this week's cover girl. Earlier this month, we examined her gradual morphing into Justin Theroux but there's one thing that will never change when it comes to Jen's sartorial choices: her love for Valentino. The 42-year-old actress may mix it up with a dash of Prada or a side order of Burberry here and there but without fail, she'll offer up another dollop of Valentino gorgeousness before long. You've gotta admire her commitment. So shall we take a look at Ms Aniston's top Valentino moments to decide whether her predilection is a match made in fashion heaven? Ohh, let's!
1. The “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere
2. The Golden Globes
3. The Mexico fragrance launch
4. “The Bounty Hunter” Madrid Premiere
5. “Love Happens” LA Premiere
6. “The Bounty Hunter” Berlin premiere
7. The Late Show With David Letterman
8. The London fragrance launch
9. “The Bounty Hunter” London Premiere
10. The Academy Awards
So what say you? Should Jennifer stick to what she does best or would you prefer to see her mixing things up just a tad? Sound off in the box below...