My obsession with eBay began way before I started working here. I've spent many hours searching for must-have items, getting caught up in the bidding process, and discovering amazing one-of-a-kind pieces. Then the eBay Fashion Outlet launched and I started buying clothes directly from some of my favorite brands at up to 70% off, right then and there, with no bidding -- so I never lose out on something, if I take my eye off the ball. My wardrobe has now become the perfect mix of my favorite brands and one-of-a-kind vintage finds.
I will never get over the excitement of eBay! Here is a selection of the items I'm currently watching:
1. Joe Browns Vintage Faux Fur - This should be on everybody’s hit list -- it works over jeans or a dress at night.
2. This South @ VERY cream sweater – Nothing screams Autumn like a good jumper. It’s great with corduroys and jodhpur boots and makes you look like you might just go riding in the Cotswolds.
3. Kate Moss Topshop Vintage Dress – I missed out on this when it came out with her debut collection and I’ve been dying for one ever since. Right now I’d wear it with a chunky cardigan and tights. It’s like the perfect-fitting vintage find!
4. Retro Satchel Vintage Messenger Bag – The stiff structure makes it serious enough for the office, but it’s still fun. I really want it in green!
5. Peep toe boots from Office add a little edge to any outfit.
6. Sex Pistols tee. I’ve been wanting one of these to toughen up my everyday blazer on the weekends.
7. Balmain tuxedo jacket – The perfect piece to throw on when you want to feel just dressed up enough (it would look great with the Sex Pistols tee under it!)
8. Tartan cashmere scarf – I love a good classic black watch tartan for winter – it’s cozy and rich-looking at the same time.
9. I can never get enough pairs of good skinny jeans!
10. Michael Kors Unisex watch – There are few things sexier than a woman in a man’s chunky gold watch. It elevates even a button-down and jeans.
My ultimate wish list item!
I'm obsessed with old diamonds, so I'm dreaming about this antique rose cut diamond bangle.
- Andrea Linett
Grazia Daily cannot accept responsibility for any items listed above, or transactions entered into. Sorry!