Alexa Chung in a Mary Katrantzou A/W'11 design earlier this week
As the week draws to a close, let's take a look at what the Twitterati have been harping on about in the past seven days...
- Victoria Beckham: 'Marc Anthony's LA concert, so good!!!!!!! I want to learn to salsa!!!! X vb http://yfrog.com/kg'
- Cheryl Cole: 'I'm in love.. <3 <3 but sometimes love just doesn't fit :'( http://yfrog.com/n'
- Alexa Chung: '@marykatrantzou thank you for making great dresses. Me = happy, bank balance = sad.'
- Henry Holland: 'Packing for paris... 4 spotty shirts. 2 pieces of lurex. Quilted trousers and a floral suit and 2 neon jumpers.'
- Rachel Zoe: 'Don't be afraid to rock bright pants this season—they are WAY FUN!'
- Mary Katrantzou: '@alexa_chung You looked stunning in Lily Pond dress!! So so happy :) Pick whichever dress you want from SS12 would love to make it for you!'
- Beauty Scoop: According to a survey, the average lady spends around £500 on reinventing herself after being dumped.
- The Online Stylist: Argh... Chloe sale at The Outnet! bit.ly/oBywGA On a day like today I'm REALLY drawn to the sunnies!
- Lily Pebbles: Just used the Salt Scrub that I got in my @GlossyBoxUK and it was amazing! My legs feel so soft! I think i might buy the full size.
And, of course, don't forget to stay tuned to Grazia_Live's Twitter feed as we bring you fashion as it happens...