Have you seen today’s new issue of Grazia? Well, have you? HAVE YOU? Then one of your favourite bits must’ve been our big summer sales guide, where the Grazia fashion team raided the rails to bring you the 42 best discounted buys on the planet. We tracked down the items that will not only looking scorchingly hot for summer but take you well into winter’s hottest trends, too. Generous, we know. So if you haven’t got the mag yet (TRIPLE TUTS) then we’re not giving you any more advice. Nope, nothing. Ohhhh, ok, you’ve twisted our arm. We love the bargains too much! And there are plenty of other sales pieces we’d like to shout about. So here are our extra top ten brilliant buys that, you may be wearing them next season, you may not, but we don’t give two hoots because they’re just fab savings and we *heart* them.
1. MOSCHINO POLKA-DOT SKIRT. What’s not to love about this skirt? Excellent (and uber flattering) drapery AND cutesy monochrome polkadots make this a modern classic. You’ll pull this out of your wardrobe time and time again. Was £560 Now £392 www.feathersfashion.com From 18th June.
2. ZARA PAISLEY PANTS: Printed pants, how we love thee. Our palazzo perversion is still going pretty strong and these gawgeous Zara ones fit the bill. Yes please.Was £59.99 now £39.99, 23rd June.
3. KG BY KURT GEIGER STILETTOS: Ladylike stilettos have been welcomed back into fashion town by every designer, editor and store. Just you wait until the no-platform boom happens next season. A classic black pair like these is always a sound investment. Was £110 Now £79, www.kurtgeiger.com.
4. CHLOE DRESS – Now THIS is a real investment piece. Yes, it’s still a bit expensive, but the classic cream colour, elegant (and rather timeless) silhouette and designer detailing is SO worth it. And it is half price after all…. Was £1375, Now £675, www.matchesfashion.com
5. PAUL SMITH PARKA – Grunge-glam parkas will not only perfect your Glasto look but next season they’ll be back with a BANG and paired up with sassy cocktail dresses. Was £319, now £223.30 from 30th June
6. WAREHOUSE SHORTS – How catwalk ready do these white scalloped edge shorts from Warehouse look? Tan pins at the ready, these shorts are just begging for a spin. Was £40, Now £20, www.warehouse.co.uk
7. EQUIPMENT SHIRT - We just don’t tire of these fan-bloody-tastic silky shirts from cool brand Equipment. We’ll have every print, every colour and every style. Starting with this one with a whopping £70 off. Was £210 Now £147. www.start-london.com
8. WHISTLES THIGH SPLIT DRESS – We couldn’t believe our luck with this piece of heaven went on sale. The entire Grazia fashion team has lusted after this stunning split dress since the beginning of the season. Great for BBQs, summer parties, weddings, work, going to the supermarket, anywhere, anytime… Was £225, Now £120, www.whistles.co.uk
9. GOAT DRESS – Classic shape in a not so classic colour makes this knitted dress from Goat waaaay cool. No wonder VB loves these shifts so much. Was £379 Now £284, www.theclothesparlour.com
10. D&G PUMPS – There are almost no words that can adequately describe the intense cuteness of these floral D&G pumps. They’ll be our new best friend to rolled-up skinny jeans. Was £300 Now £210, www.my-wardrobe.com
- Hannah Almassi