This year on Grazia Daily, we’ve oohed, aahed and, on some occasions, urghed over a stream of A-list outfits - the best, the worst and the ugliest. But which super stylish get-ups really stuck in your minds this year? Whose well-heeled shoes did you yearn to jump into and whose stylist seriously let them down?
A new survey has revealed the most iconic dress of 2010. But do you agree with the findings – and the fact Lady Gaga has two honourable mentions? Which leads us to ask, does ‘iconic’ equal ‘good’ – or just plain memorable (sometimes for all the wrong reasons)?
Here are the top ten most iconic outfits - but we’d love your input, so nominate your own below...
1) Lady Gaga ‘Meat Dress’
2) Kate Middleton Reiss ‘engagement’ Dress
3) Victoria Beckham Sleeve Banded Mini Dress
4) Cheryl Cole Julien Macdonald Dress
5) Katy Perry’s collection of Latex Dresses
6) Carrie Bradshaw Pink Halston Heritage Dress (as worn in Sex and the City 2)
7) Cheryl Cole ‘bondage’ tights (as seen on The X Factor)
8) Leighton Meester’s Suit (as worn to Gotham Independent Film Awards)
9) Lady Gaga Francesco Scognamiglio dress and wig (as worn to Brit Awards)
10) Emma Watson Rafael Lopez Lace Dress
Survey courtesy of www.MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk.
by Amy Molloy