So the Blackbook blog got Alexa Chung to write her list of the Top Ten things she hates. Being a little obsessed with The Chung we were grateful for more info. And here it is…
1. I hate that bad reality TV is so incredibly gripping.
2. I hate online bullying. Those little comment boxes can brim with the most vicious, acidic and pointless remarks.
3. That I have a far-from-pretty voice. This, coupled with the fact that karaoke is basically my favorite activity, makes for some very sad evenings.
4. That I can’t seem to work out my shoe size in America. In England, I’m a size 6. (Yes, I’ve tried an 8.)
5. Surprise encounters. I immediately turn red when I bump into someone I wasn’t expecting to see.
7. A lot of the music that dominates the charts.
8. Bad manners.
9. When people talk about The Wire beyond season one. I haven’t finished it yet!
10. That I’ve already read Lolita for the first time.
Meanwhile, we decided to go one better and started compiling Alexa’s current list of the Top Ten Things she loves …(you’re welcome, missy)
1. Denim shirts
2. Iosselliani skull cameo pendant (she never takes it off)
3. White blouses
4. Hairdos that are half up half down
5. Schoolgirl coats
6. High necks and buttoning tops all the way up
7. Cycling shorts
8. Sofia Coppola’s bags for Louis Vuitton
9. Cardigans (esp her camel cardigan by Commes Des Garcons with the smiley heart logo)
10. Those Chanel black patent ankle boots