Grazia is so excited about Joan Collins' new makeover show Joan Does Glamour (starting at 9pm on ITV tonight) that we can barely concentrate today.
Part of the allure of tonight’s show is that we’ve realised how little we actually know about Joanie, despite the fact the 76-year-old (yes!) has been in the public eye for decades.
Infuriatingly, there are no preview tapes of the show available but, as ever, Grazia has obtained some behind-the-scenes secrets. We think you will likey: Joan’s mottos (we will be shrieking 'Glamorous! Groomed! and Gorgeous!' at each other for the rest of the day); Ms Collins squeezing her victims into corsets ('Some of the women of
We also asked our insider source to give us the Joanie lowdown. So, here Grazia exclusively reveals Five Things You Never Knew About Joan Collins...
1. Her mottos are ‘Skill not surgery’and ‘Base not Botox!’.
2. She learned everything she knows about beauty from Marilyn Monroe’s make-up artist and has done her own make-up ever since.
3. Her No.1 most hated fashion crime is muffin tops, or a ‘jelly belly’ hanging over the top of trousers. Joan knows that ladies wear high waistbands.
4. Miss Collins shops at Primark! Her most recent purchases include a little blue denim jacket and a summer dress; both for wearing on holiday in St Tropez.
5. Her style mantra is 'being glamorous means taking the time to be the best that I can be'.
She makes it sound so simple, non? 9 O’ clock, hurry UP!