The Topshop after show party at the Ivy Club last night was a star-studded affair. Of course Grazia Daily was invited, and although it was very hard to choose our favourite moments from such a stellar bash, we've done our best here...
* Graeme Black propping up the bar to celebrate the success of his show
* Pam Hogg working the dancefloor in her silver lycra jumpsuit
* All the fashion editors pretending to be smokers to get close to Simon Cowell, and deciding that, despite the fact that his hair is even squarer than it appears on TV they still fancy him.
* Christopher Bailey slinking off early
* Leigh Lezark freaking out all the fashion editors by photographing them dancing
* Giles Deacon hanging out in the quiet bar downstairs
* Kate Moss and Yasmin Le Bon holding court on the dancefloor while Bryan Ferry performed
* Naomi Campbell holding the door open for hordes of people as they went outside to smoke
* Estelle deep in conversation with Sir Phillip Green
* Nicola Roberts tucking in to dessert canapes in the Piano Bar
* Leigh Lezark spinning some tunes while Giles Deacon dragged pals off the soafs to dance
* The magic glass lift at the Ivy Club; you don't even have to press any buttons, it just knows.
* Jigsaw owner Belle Robinson's amazingly gorgeous daughters, who are backing dancers for Bryan Ferry. Dressed in red sequinned tight dresses they were like the 2009 version of the Addicted To Love video dancers. Are these London’s new It girls?