Day two at Burberry HQ has dawned bright and sunny and the Burberry girls are rocking their six-inch-high rubber-soled platforms (check back for more shoe news from here later today), and we’ve just spotted a woman in a to-die-for mauve short-sleeved silk trench dress, which we’re convinced would look equally lovely on us….
More stuff we love…
1. We now know that rain boots are Burberry’s most-mentioned item on Twitter.
2. All the security men wear Burberry check ties with their black suits and shirts.
3. The lighting inside Burberry HQ adjusts automatically according to the natural light outside.
4. The kids’ clothes are all perfectly scaled-down versions of the grown-up ready-to-wear, including Katie Holmes’ degradé mustard-hem trench (listen up, Suri).
5. The soothing sound of rain on the roof – it could be heard all around the building during yesterday’s bad weather; it’s like a spa soundtrack, and must help keep the Burberry team focused on creating those perfect trenches…