Until last night the fabulous Neville's salon in Belgravia was one of the best kept secrets amongst the A-list - but now that secret is out! Neville Tucker (the Queen's former hairdresser nonetheless) and his glamorous wife Elena threw open the doors to the recently refurbished super salon and plied their famous clients with champagne and sushi! Here's who we saw doing what...
1. Long-standing client, Yasmin Le Bon, was one of the first through the door and ran straight to the in-house beautician, Fere Perangi, to book her teenage daughter Amber Rose in for a series of facials.
2. Poor old Tolula Adeyemi almost got her fabulous Ralph Lauren spotty frock covered in silver paint after she got squished in the corner with the two silver painted nymphettes!
3. Lisa Snowdon and All Saints Melanie Blatt were overheard confessing to one another how much they loved Girls Aloud!
4. Lisa later confided in Grazia that she was finding it tough getting the early nights in now that she has her new breakfast radio show on Capital with Jonny Vaughn, ‘As long as I'm in bed by nine/nine thirty its fine!' she said before realising it was nearly nine!
5. At the end of the night the A-list gaggle were sent on their way with a fabulous goodie bag full of treats from Matis, Kerastase, L'Oreal, E.Funkhouser New York and Como Shambhala.
- Emily Maddick