Well, quite frankly, we're not sure. But seeing as that's what an as-yet-unconfirmed rumour in today's tabloids has suggested, we thought we'd put our minds to it. So the story goes, Agy is quitting modelling and New York to return to London and pursue an acting career – and allow her new relationship with The Last Shadows Puppet rocker, Miles Kane, to flourish. Now this move kinda makes sense to us – she rarely makes a catwalk appearance these days anyway, she's always talked about wanting to branch out career-wise and we have it on good authority that she's a serial monogamist. So let's indulge ourselves this Tuesday afternoon and consider five reasons Agy really should return to our shores...
1. Surely there can't be many more indie rockers for Agy to hook up with in New York? After all, Dave Matthews Band are top of the album charts.
2. Henry Holland is already panicking about LFW. It's only right his BFF is around at these troublesome times to lend moral support (and supermodel legs on his catwalk).
3. It'll be too hot for Agy to wear her beloved Dr Martens stateside, soon. But the British summer weather is reliably changeable. (Read cold).
4. The fashion crowd always put on a good party for Agy stints back to London – think the Royal Academy of Art summer party – and there's only so many Transformers/Star Trek premieres we can cope with this summer!
5. New Yorkers have Alexa Chung now. It's only fair they return Agy.