Last night the Hogan store on Sloane Street opened its doors to London's finest fashionistas to celebrate their support for charity Best Buddies. Hosted by Katie Grand, Pixie Geldof and Misshapes DJ Leigh Lezark, it's no surprise that the party drew a sterling turnout in the form of Savannah Miller, Patsy Kensit, Giles Deacon and Lily Cole. Here's what we saw:
1) Leigh Lezark was gifted a Hogan handbag on the night; unfortunately for her the security tag was left in it causing the alarms to go off when she popped out for a cigarette
2) Patsy Kensit, fresh from her wedding to DJ Jeremy Healy, admitted they hadn't been able to go on a honeymoon yet due to work commitments
3) Henry Holland Tweeted: ‘Highlight of the Hogan party. Amber Le Bon sharing a cigarette with a one-legged tramp'
4) Pixie G was out celebrating having just taken one of her A-level exams. She didn't want to talk school but we could have sworn she was taking psychology and art last year
5) Beth Ditto made a last-minute entrance just as the party was coming to an end
6) Overheard: ‘Where's the food, I'm about to start a riot if I don't eat soon.'
7) Skin from Skunk Anansie told us that she hadn't taken off her Hannah Marshall/Judy Blame designed necklace since they made it for her
8) Up and coming Russian designer Alexander Terekhov not only told us how he bonded with Beth Ditto, but also fell hopelessly, madly in love with The Misshapes DJ (and current Grazia crush) Leigh Lezark. 'I am entranced by the girl in the violet dress,' he said – and so a muse is born!