Excuse the brevity but our heads are a little sore this morning. So here are a few things we saw at the Browns Shoe Store opening after-party with Nicholas Kirkwood at 21, Portman Square.
1. Crowd flying the LFW flag: multiple Peter Pilotto & Christopher Kane dresses.
2. Crowd not loving the long stone staircase: S/S '09 Kirkwood for Rodarte shoes proved especially difficult.
3. Balconies heaving with Vogue-tipped-smokers relishing being able to smoke indoors (kinda) after a few Belvedere drinks.
4. Louise Gray showcasing her new A/W '09 purple sheer dress – and a neat little top-knot.
5. Nicholas Kirkwood throwing some serious moves around the dance floor.
6. At least four Leigh Lezark look-a-likes.
7. The real Leigh Lezark DJ-ing.
8. 1980s music.
9. A v cool impromptu fashion shoot in the street outside.
One down – too many more to go tonight...