Last night's MAC party at the Hospital Club was a pretty big crowd-puller, so glass in hand and heels on feet we put our fave fash-questions to the cream of the crop...
Jo Wood (who was joined by stylist William)
What shows have you enjoyed so far? 'I was in the Vivienne show yesterday. It was fabulous. This is just my second time walking the catwalk after walking for Naomi and I still find it really scary but I absolutely love it. So far I've seen Jaeger and nothing else.'
Must-have fashion buy? 'Ralph Lauren harem trousers – £8,000 darling and I want two pairs.'
Top fashion tip for next season? 'Backcombed hair (she says tweaking her own backcombed hairdo). Get good conditioner to stop it drying out.'
New young models? William answers looking at Jo: 'There's only one model for me.'
Upcoming plans Jo? 'I have loads of secrets I can't tell you about.'
Tamsin Egerton (we want her hair!)
Next season fashion tip? 'From last season I still love little flowered dresses worn with leather jackets. But this year there are some great leather trousers by Todd Lynn which I would buy if a could, but they're really expensive and leather changes shape once you've worn it once or twice.'
What shows have you enjoyed? 'I was at Jaeger today and I like how he used loads of gorgeous layers – tights with leg warmers over ankle boots. It's so beautiful, loads of cashmere, very tactile and tailored.'
Hot tip? 'Todd Lynn is a great designer but I'm friends with him so I'm biased. I'm looking forward to the Lisa show tomorrow too.'
Plans? 'I'm off to New York tomorrow. I've got nothing going on at the moment – it's lovely. But I'm still working hard. I have meetings in New York about some projects.'
Laura Bailey (looking incredibly slim)
Favourite designers? 'I've got my work cut out with my kids so I haven't had time to think about designers. Kids don't affect my fashion sense but it does affect my support of others because I have no time anymore. But being a mum is just heaven so it's worth it.'
How's tonight going then? 'I've come tonight to support my friend Charlotte Tilbury but I'm the worst person to ask about fashion – I have no idea since having kids. I am such a bad shopper. I like anything by Stella, but I'm such a market girl. My favourite is Portobello. I'm a cheap date! I spent my whole weekend in the park. My boyfriend's at the Oscars. I should be there – I'm in trouble. I'm a bad girlfriend! No, I needed to stay with my kids so I'm a good mum.'
Jade Jagger (DJing with hubby Dan)
Hot tips? 'Coco Sumner, Georgia and all my girls are the faces to watch. They're just doing their own thing and they'll keep doing it. They don't care what people think.'
LFW shows? 'I'm not thinking about too many shows just concentrating on the next Jezebel collection.'
1) Erin O'Connor arrived at 10pm just as the party finished. She thought it ended at 10.30 so didn't think she would miss it. Everyone had already left.
2) Laura Bailey nearly had her dress ruined when a man dropped a plate of mini shepherd's pies right next to her.
3) Charlotte Dutton is launching her own sportswear range this Spring and is very excited about it.
4) Everyone drank Grey Goose cocktails including apple and elderflower martinis and cherry and pineapple 'Cherry Petal Stings' as well as Moët. Canapes included smoked trout on bilinis and mini toad-in-the-holes.
5) Nicholas Hoult was there with a group of friends and spent time chatting to Tamsin.
6) No show by Peaches.
7) Goodie bags ran out by the end though (boo!)
- Tyler Wetherall