Ten O'clock on a Sunday morning we'd usually be in bed. But we upped our fashion game (yes, even after the Browns party) and arrived at Todd Lynn super early to see all the pre-show shenanigans. Todd's hanging out with Roland Mouret but the fashion crowd are yet waiting outside because the clothes didn't appear until the very last minute. But the wait was worth it.
With the drop of some haunting ecclesiastic music, things took a religious turn and we enjoyed his gothic-tailored-rock-chick-monk look complete with glittering rosaries held in the models hands as they took their very stone faced walk down the runway. From the first high necked black leather dress we were hooked by what Lynn does best - sexy, fitted tailoring with dark twists and turns that made us all want to confess our fashion sins and just slip right on into a pair of his skinny pants, a cropped tux and the black Louboutin spindly heels. But things weren't all black and moody; the finale saw the FROW bopping along to George Michael's ‘The Faith'. Where else would this happen but LFW?!
LOOKS WE LOVED:
1. Cream jacket dripping with beads.
2. Jewel panel black blouse with velvet trousers.
3. Second skin leather trousers with covered button detail.
4. Hair trim black hair shoes by Louboutin for Todd Lynn.
5. Long beaded satin scarf over leather jacket.
- Hannah Almassi & Catherine Nieto