Day three and the first big show of the day was Preen's new autumn/winter collection by fashion darlings Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi. And boy did they hit a winner. With fierce body-con pieces making a serious statement down the runway, as well as supersized Mongolian wool coats worn over skinny leather trousers, even Kanye West was moved to silence. Here are our best bits:
1. Kanye West and Roisin Murphy making seriously serious fashwan faces.
2. Preen show sponsor Sir Philip Green and a sizeable Topshop entourage making notes in the front row.
3. An amazing '60s-inspired jumbo houndstooth swingcoat with black Mongolian lamb trim.
4. Super-sexy short party dresses.
5. Rainbow-coloured dresses at the end of the show, juxtaposed with the soundtrack playing out Visages' '80s classic Fade To Grey. Perfection.