1. FML: The anti-Twitter Sick of Wossy Tweeting about his wife's computer being up the spout? Or Demi Moore (‘mrskutcher' in case you haven't found her yet) telling us when she's off to bed? Then FML (F*** My Life) offers far more tell-it-like-it-is life updates. Our fave? 'Today, my girlfriend dumped me, proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy of her Twilight book. She was talking about a fictional vampire.' FML.
2. A shoe quiz... Can you tell the difference between the name of Disney characters and those of Jimmy Choo shoes? Why we'd never asked ourselves that question until now remains a total mystery. But it's fun to find out the answer.
3. ...and a dress quiz Plus if that doesn't satisfy your thirst to prove your Friday fashion nous, take a look at these pictures and guess whose dress cost the most. We could spend hours doing this it's so addictive, but please don't blame us if your boss catches you...
4. Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman So we were a little confused when Joaquin announced he was leaving the acting world behind to be a hip-hop star, but then we saw his interview with David Letterman this week and, well, our confusion levels got amped up to WTF?!? We're still hoping this is all part of an elaborate post-Borat spoof. Still, it's worth watching to the end for Letterman's pay off, 'Joaquin, I'm sorry you couldn't be here tonight.'
5. Feeling bitter? The thought of V-day tomorrow making you come over anything but all hugs and puppies? Then join this campaign to ‘give Valentine's day back to the single people or the bear gets it'.
6. Jujitsu for the "weaker sex" Oh, how we love a 1930s Pathe newsreel. It's just so Mr Chumley Warner. Watch and learn how 'not only a man, but a woman' could give an 'objectionable person' a tough time after following this self-defence guide. We suspect it only works if you're within three meters of a fake palm tree.