The mood at Christian Lacroix's The Designs Of Her Nature show was meant to be mischievous, elated and poised, according to the programme notes. Here's what we loved...
1) The cropped, tailored little military jackets complete with brass buttons – great with either the slouchy trousers or chiffon cocktail dresses.
2) Chiffon gowns that looked like they had been whipped out of air.
3) Joyous colours: fuchsia scarlet, cobalt, canary yellow.
4) Armfuls of huge bangles.
5) Slouchy, low-slung, pleat-fronted mannish trousers: fabulous.
6) Arty prints make free with the paintbrush.