As the models sashayed down the catwalk swathed in mouthwatering hues of delicate chiffon, Riccardo Tisci triumphed once more. Here are the six things we loved most about the show...
1) The delicate colour palette: pale pinks, nudes, beiges, mints, lemons
2) Heavy-metal neck pieces under chiffon or lace dresses
3) Huge puffed sleeves
4) Corseted under-layers visible through chiffon dresses
5) The one-shouldered silhouette (especially number 20!)
6) A huge brooch as the single accessory anchoring a billowy dress