There is no rest at Couture, there is just too much glorious luxury around for that. We spent our late afternoon in the very capable hands of Armani Privé and we know that we said we would list the Top 5 things that we love about each show, but we couldn't resist 6 at Armani...
Six things we loved about Armani Privé
1) The Chinese theme on the first day of Chinese New Year. Perfect timing!
2) The head turning dresses that looked like silver lace but were actually embroidered organza.
3) The bright yellow or purple fringed kimonos over black skinny pants. Great evening look.
4) The clear VB influence in the sinuous shift dresses. Especially the violet silk with crystal embroidered pagoda shoulders.
5) The black cocktail dress with enormous bow lined in acid yellow. Drop dead fabulous.
6) The cute girl in the back row who sobbed all the way from outfit no 5 to the very end. Hopefully someone will send her a video because it's doubtful she saw a thing. Her boyfriend looked completely helpless.