This time last year we were obsessed with Sienna Miller (2007's top spot) and the Queen of Topshop Kate Moss (taking second place) but how quickly things can change in the fashion world. We've spent week analysing red carpet outfits, trying to distinguish between Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen and frantically searching for the hot new girls on the fashion block to compile the Grazia 2008 best-dressed list. And who's in? Gwyneth Paltrow takes top spot after a stellar year of fashion. Body-con dresses, boyfriend jackets, jumpsuits and those extreme heels - the Oscar-winning actress worked every key trend for 2008. But get this. Despite her delight at taking the top spot, Gwyneth revealed to Grazia she's about to take a fashion U-turn. ‘Seeing as I spent a lot of this year on the red carpet in high heels, 2009 is going to be all about ease and comfort for me - and I'm going to be in elasticated waistbands after the holidays!' No! Still, at least it gives the rest of the best-dressed list a chance to raise their fashion stakes. Check out the complete list - and rate them yourself - below. Oh, and just for the record, Suri Cruise has to take the best-dressed kid in Hollywood, don't you think?
Revealed! Grazia's 2008 best-dressed list
1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Antonio Berardi
2. Katie Holmes - the denimologist - in PRPS boyfriend jeans
3. Sienna Miller in Dior by John Galliano
4. The Olsen twins work their own collection, The Row
5. Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel.
6. Alexa Chung goes vintage.
7. Cheryl Cole takes a break from her favourite: Herve Leger dresses.
9. Nicole Richie shows us how to do evening maxis.
10. We fell in love with New York DJ Leigh Lezark's razor-sharp raven black bob.