The life of an international fashion editor may appear glamorous, but all those long-haul flights and late night deadlines can take their toll. This season Grazia's Fashion News and Features Editor Katherine Ormerod and Digital Editor Jessica Vince are heading to New York to cover the catwalk collections from the hottest designers in the Big Apple - as well as all the after party gossip and front row trends, but they're going armed with Fashion Week essentials.
Whether you're scheduled to take a work trip or a planning a holiday abroad, check out their handy tips and secret tricks for how to travel in style...
Katherine's Fashion Week essentials:
1. Take a little pouch like this two-tone Celine one to keep your passport, plane tickets (and show tickets) all in one place.
2. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® - a do all oil that can be put on hair and skin. Great to add a little gloss during bare-legged weather.
3. Valerian tablets if jet lag is preventing you from getting a good night's rest.
4. Keep your cool in hot weather with O.R.S. Rehydration Salts.
5. A good pair of sunglasses is the only way to survive a red-eye flight - try this sculptured pair from Karen Walker.
Jessica's Fashion Week essentials:
1. An HTC One phone - this HD smartphone has a huge screen, which is great for updating social media and taking photos.
2. Save up your luxury makeup from the likes of Chanel for special occasions.
3. Diet Coke - a fashion essential. If it's good enough for Karl Lagerfeld it's good enough for us!
4. Frankincense Intense cream from Neal's Yard for keeping calm during your down time.
5. A fashionable Filofax by Alice Temperley, which we think doubles up as a chic clutch.
6. Sunglasses by Sheriff & Cherry to add a pop of colour to your look.
Watch the Fashtag video above for Katherine and Jessica's Fashion Week tips.