This month as part of our coverage of fashion weeks across the globe we've asked a selection of world's best fashion bloggers to give us an insight into what they get up to during their busiest time of year. Where once bloggers may have been shoved to the back of the room, nowadays the internet-savvy fashionistas are offered pride of place, often sat front row rubbing shoulders with the fashion elite.
So how do they cope with juggling catwalk presentations and parties with uploading content and keeping their followers up-to-date with their every move? And more importantly, what do they wear!?!
London based blogger Daniela Morosini of Couture & Crumpets has been super busy scouring the shows, uploading at elite blogger haven The Apartment (thee blogging spot to be this season), and spending time with the gorgeous Ryan Gosling...kind of. So what does a blogging queen need to survive during London fashion week? Daniela Morosini gives us her utlimate fashion week survival check list below...
1. Without wanting to sound like my mum, do bring a coat. It's colder than you think, trust me.
2. Make sure you pack flats for tackling the Somerset House cobbles - grazed knees and twisted ankles are not ideal accessories.
3. Pack your phone charger - all that tweeting will run down your battery faster than you can say hashtag.
4. Take any free food you are offered. Fill your pockets with croissants. You don't know when your next meal will be.
5. Consider a buddy system with your friends - if you venture into a mob of street style photographers alone, who knows when you'll get out...
So what is #Grazia360?
In celebration of fashion weeks around the world, we're bringing you an all-angles look at how the shows come together. Throughout September, we'll be showcasing exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes videos from the world’s greatest designers - we've talking everyone from Victoria Beckham to Karl Lagerfeld. And we need your help! Vote for what we should wear on the FROW and play our Matchy-Matchy game for your chance to win the fashion editor's kit. Stay tuned to this very site for the latest updates as well as #Grazia360 on Twitter and Instagram. Do join us! And let us know what YOU want to see...