Lupita Nyong'o [Getty]
Happy Woman Crush Wednesday! Yep, it's that time of the week when our Twitter timelines are full of gorgeous ladies to crush on. From Beyonce to Jennifer Lawrence, who gets your vote? Grazia's #WCW of the week is the beautiful Lupita Nyong'o and it seems we're not the only ones. Here's a few reasons why we're currently obsessed...
1. She's an actress AND film director
2. Her father, Peter, was the former Kenyan Minister for Medical Services and her cousin, Isis, was named one of Africa's most powerful women by Forbes magazine
3. In 2009, she wrote, directed, and produced In My Genes, a documentary about the treatment of Kenya's albino population
4. She graduated from Yale, no less, in 2012 after studying acting
5. 12 Years a Slave was her American film debut and it's just won Best Film at the Golden Globes
6. She's been nominated for several awards including a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and two Screen Actors Guild Awards
7. She won our best-dressed hearts wearing a Ralph Lauren red-caped dress at the Globes on Sunday
8. And this weekend, she was on a style marathon in everything from Victoria Beckham to Mary Katrantzou. Talk about moving up in the fashion world!
9. Even Miuccia Prada has taken note, snapping Lupita up as the new face of Miu Miu's Spring Summer 2014 campaign
10. Finally, she's proved to be fashion's 'It' girl by gracing the cover of Dazed & Confused this month. Is that the sound of Anna Wintour calling?
Let us know your #WCW and we'll pop it in the gallery below...