We've all been there - you've had one too many margaritas and decide that you are badder than Beyonce. Well Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry might have a delayed hangover this morning, as a video of them doing Boyz II Men's 'I'll Make Love To You' at a karaoke bar in 2008 has found it's way onto the internet. Our only question is why has it taken so long to surface? It's not their, err, best performance - judging by Katy's expressions she's slightly alarmed by Robert's crooning. But trust us, this is going to go viral.
We are feeling greedy here at Grazia Towers, as this made us crave more videos of celebrities belting out power ballads. Well after some extensive research we have found 9 other corkers, including Angelina Jolie doing her best 'Stand By Me,' Gerard Butler and Demi Moore singing 'Mustang Sally' and Rupert Grint and Oliver Phelps (aka Fred and Ron Weasley) performing 'Fight For Your Right to Party.' Van Diesel's emotional rendition of Rihanna's 'Stay' has to be one of the weirdest things on the internet. Watch the good, the bad and the ugly celebrity karaoke below...
1. Emily Blunt sings 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'
2. Angelina Jolie sings 'Stand by Me'
3. Jason Segel and John Krasinski belt out 'A Little Help From My Friends'
4. Rupert Grint and Oliver Phelps do 'Fight For Your Right to Party'
5. Ashton Kutcher sings his karaoke song 'Sister Christian' by Night Ranger
6. Paul Rudd sings 'More Than A Feeling'
7. Gerard Butler and Demi Moore sing 'Mustang Sally'
8. Jude Law sings 'Johnny B Good'
9. Van Diesel performs 'Stay' by Rihanna
Which is your favourite performance? Let us know on Twitter @Grazia_live and in the comments below