Has Victoria Beckham turned interior decorator? Apparently the designer is planning on spending £2million to do up a Holland Park mansion - in the style of Coco Chanel's.
A source told Closer Magazine that, "She wants her home to look like Coco Chanel's Paris apartment, as it's her favourite place in the world. She loves the elegant, sleek decor and statement pieces like big mirrors and large chandeliers, as well as the white marble and black lacquer tables." We wonder if VB fell in love with Coco's pad at 31 Rue Cambon when she did a photoshoot with Karl Lagerfeld there last year?
Victoria Beckham and Karl Lagerfeld in Coco Chanel's apartment [Twitter]
Apparently she wants to make sure there's plenty of space to cater for her and David's hobbies too. "She's gutting her property and is getting a professional kitchen for David, who loves cooking, and a fashion studio for herself. She's also planning to have a huge screen so she can have life-size videos via Skype." No doubt handy for a jet setting family!
Although Victoria's property sounds like it'll be nothing short of chic, there's a few celebs out there who have definitely headed more towards the 'fun' side of interior decorating. Here's our 10 favourite weirdest things in celeb homes.
1. John Travolta's Garage To Park An Actual Plane In
2. Christina Aguilera's Boudoir Dressing Up Box
3. Barbara Streisand's Basement Made Into A Real-Life Shopping Town - Because Why Not?
4. Pharrell Williams' Chair That Has Real Life Legs
5. Mariah Carey's Gigantic Wardrobe That's Bigger Than Our Actual House
(Picture: Architectural Digest)
6. Kate Spade's Bucket Of Eyeballs
7. Rod Stewart's Full-Size Model Railway Set
8. Celine Dion's Actual Waterpark
9. Lenny Kravitz's Bubble Bedroom
10. Justin Theroux's Wax Models Of What Mouths Look Like When They Have STD's (Jen Made Him Get Rid Of These For Some Reason)