Christmas Etiquette: 10 Dos & Don'ts According To Zooey Deschanel, Lady Gaga & More!
GALLERY >> Grazia's Dos And Don'ts Of Christmas
Confused about what's right and wrong this Christmas? We've seen the Kardashians post their over-the-top extravagant Christmas card, been subjected to all number of celebrity Christmas albums, lived through friends and families posting 'adorable' piccies of their pets and kids decked out in their Christmas finery and been forced to munch on dodgy festive food dishes, but what should you do to ensure this Christmas is the best one yet? Click through the gallery for Grazia's handy guide to get you through the holiday season without any faux pas.
10. Don't Buy Into Self-Indulgent Celebrity Christmas Albums
Ahem, Lady Gaga, Sting, Rod Stewart and Michael Buble (on more than one occasion).
8. DON'T Use Christmas As An Opporunity To Get Naked
Courtney Stodden, we're looking at you. And we can see too much.
7. Do Wear A Fabulous Christmas Jumper Without Shame
Colin Firth at the exact moment we realised Christmas jumpers were cool. We wonder why?
6. DON'T Scrimp On The Christmas Dinner
For a very gross, very not-for-the-faint-hearted pic of what's inside this bad boy, click here.
5. Do Pimp Your Sprouts With This Fabulous Recipe
Take your sprouts from tasting (and smelling) a little bit like dirty socks to a bacon and pine-nutty delight with this recipe from Julie Goodwin
4. DON'T Take A Ridiculously Over The Top Family Christmas Card Picture
NEWSFLASH: The Kardashian family WILL be celebrating Christmas this year. Glad they let us know.
3. DO Get Your Family To Dress Up In Silly Outfits
We hope the Olivers dress like this on Christmas day. All day.
2. DON'T Force Your Pets Into The Christmas Spirit
They can't say no, it's not fair. Look how sad you've made him.
1. DO Subject Your Kids To Seasonal Embarassment
They'll be able to get their own back one day. Just imagine what Lorenzo here has in store for mom Snooki from Jersey Shore after the embarassment she's caused him?