The opulent parties, the glitzy dresses, that yellow car whizzing through New York, Daisy's fluttering lashes and Gatsby's sharp suits - they're all in the brand new trailer for The Great Gatsby, which has JUST been released. Having seen more of the magic from Baz Lurhmann’s silver screen adaption of the classic novel, we are positively tingling with anticipation. Here's what we're most excited to see...
1. Gatsby telling his tall tales
2. A young Leonardo DiCaprio Gatsby
3. Gatsby's Brooks Brothers braces and breaches
4. Gatsby's 'bible' on his one true love
5. Leo in uniform. HELL-OH.
6. Flapper dresses a-plenty
7. Gatsby's killer charm
8. THOSE lavish parties
9. Nick Garraway's Gatsby fascination
10. Brooding. Leo style
11. Daisy's fragility
12. 'Gatsby? What Gatsby?'
13. Those terrific Tiffany accessories
14. Daisy's glizy gowns (courtesy of the Olsen twins)
15. The longing gazes and breathy sighs
16. Flying multi-coloured shirts
17. Rain-soaked Leo. Yes please
18. Ooh! Talk about sizzzzzling chemistry
19. Yes, there's. A. Sex. Scene.
20. The snooty, sweaty Tom Buchanan
21. Isla Fisher as Myrtle Wilson
22. Leo's VERY angry face. Uh oh.
23. ...and THAT accident
PHEWF. So see it for yourselves below and just try not to get excited. We dare you.