With news of Victoria Beckham being nominated for a British Fashion Award and rumours of Mel C dating Matt Cardle, it's been a er, mixed week in former Spice Girls news. The next Spice to hit the headlines is Geri Halliwell, who the more discerning among you might remember as Ginger Spice; the Union Jack-clad Spice that pinched Prince Charles' bum. 16 years on and Geri has just released a video for her new song Half Of Me and oh my, it's a treat.
Gezza's best work since the Spice Girls is largely considered (by our pre-teen selves) to be Look At Me and It's Raining Men (the less said about Ride It - the better). Geri also popped into the headlines in recent times for bravely taking the tube for the first time in 17 years. For those of us not courageous enough to step foot on a transport system used by 3 million people a day, she kindly Tweeted all about her experience, "It doesn't smell!" Hooray!
Her video for Half Of Me is totally bonkers. It features dancing bears, a fat naked man, and a whole bevy of really, really perky people that left us asking, "What the hell just happened there?"
Here's the 5 weirdest parts...
1. When Geri And Friends Decided To Sign Their Way Crudely Through The Chorus
2. When Geri Was All Like, "Come At Me Bro" To Some Poor Child
3. When A Tattooed Santa Impersonator Filled Time Before Christmas By Stroking A Man Behind Geri's Back
4. When Geri Got All Up In These Bears Faces Before Rubbing Her Hip Suggestively
5. When This Cowboy Was More Unimpressed With Geri Than The Time His Ranch Hand Stole His Finest Steer