Earlier this week, we were heartened by the news that Taylor Swift may be moving to our fair capital. The singer has reportedly been house-hunting here in London, which comes as no surprise considering she's the perfect candidate to hang out with Ed Sheeran down the pub and hit up Portobello Road to stock up on vintage trinkets (not to mention showing Hazza what he's missing). And now we've caught wind of the latest development in her Brit Invasion and involves a certain Douglas Booth.
Yes, rumours have emerged that the Brit hunk has caught the eye of Ms Swifty, who's known for her penchant for pulling hotties (Jake Gyllenhaal, anyone?). The pair first met at the Romeo and Juliet afterparty in Los Angeles, where they hung out with friends. Fast forward to last week and Taylor and Douglas are said to have hired the back room of a pub in Hampstead to spend time alone last week, with a source telling People that they 'looked very happy [and] were smiling and laughing.'
Well, of course they were. We don't need to remind you that Dougie is one of the most eligible bachelors in town and Taylor is quite a catch too. But aside from being a total hottie, what do we know about Taylor's possible beau-to-be? It's time to scrub up on your DB knowledge...
1. He has a face only dreams are made of
2. He's mates with it-girl-du-jour Cara Delevingne
3. ...aaand Taylor's BFF Hailee Steinfeld was his Romeo And Juliet co-star
4. That pout landed him a place in the Burberry crew
5. Miley Cyrus couldn't resist his charms
6. And he had Gillian Anderson utterly smitten too (we imagine)
7. He's not ashamed of being a romantic. Aww
8. He looks great in tights as proved when playing Romeo
9. He's bagged a part alongside Russell Crowe in Noah
10. Finally, he can grow an impressive beard like this