It's the TV show that we just won't let die, and it seems Sarah Jessica Parker also isn't quite ready to give up on Ms Carrie Bradshaw. SJP teased Sex and the City fans with the mention of a possible reunion in an interview with Extra. ‘I’ve been saying… there is one story left to tell,' she mysteriously revealed. 'If it is, in fact, the right time and the right place, maybe we should tell it,’ she added. ‘It would be wonderful. It’s fun to ponder.’
Of course she'd have to get the rest of the gals - and Mr Big - on side, which could be tricky. Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda, spoke of a possible reunion back in October: 'No, no. I think we had a wonderful ride. I think it's fine to let it go.' Chris Noth, aka: Mr Big, agrees. 'I don't see Sex and the City 3 happening,' he said. 'I miss the early days before it became sort of a circus of attention, when it hadn't become this iconic thing.'
But we couldn't help but wonder, with all this talk about one story left for Ms Carrie Bradshaw, what could it be? She kissed Aiden in Abu Dhabi in the most recent installment so it's unlikely she is going to be Mrs Shaw any time soon - and she survived the TV in the bedroom drama. So what's left? A lot of speculation! Here are our predictions...
1. What’s next? Big and Natasha: the movie?
2. A tragedy might happen (ie: Carrie's wardrobe gets ruined)
3. Matthew McConaughey's version of Sex and The City will finally be made
4. Faced with the possibility of being the old woman that lived in her shoes (again) Carrie will star in her own reality show on E!
5. Carrie will have a child...
6. ...or get a dog
7. Carrie would stop asking so many questions and realise that the answer is usually just ‘no’
8. Not to be out done by the Girls girls, the core four start taking communal baths
9. It will make absolutely no sense, but Aleksandr Petrovsky will come back
10. Carrie will get diabetes and have to give up cupcakes n' cosmos
11. Carrie will wear flats
12. Forget Abu Dhabi, they will all have one Cosmo too many and end up in rehab
13. They will do their OWN flashback film. Take that The Carrie Diaries
14. Because the SATC always involves a Big heartbreak, Carrie and Big will get divorced...
15. ...then will get back together in time for the final scene
But what would YOU like to see from Carrie's final story? Let us know below or tweet us at @Grazia_Live.