It's the TV show that we just won't let die, and it seems Sarah Jessica Parker also isn't quite ready to give up on Ms Carrie Bradshaw. Last week SJP teased Sex and the City fans with the mention of a possible reunion in an interview with InStyle. The 48-year-old actress said: 'A part of me thinks there is one last chapter to tell. But timing is a peculiar thing. It isn't a decision that can wait forever.'
Well it looks like Kim Cattrall aka Samantha agrees, as she said: ‘For me, I feel that the most important thing is always do we have something left to say. Because I think at my age... it's time. How do i want to spend the time? Do I want to spend it doing something that I’ve explored to the fullest or do I want to come back and revisit it? I think it is about the story and if there is something more to say. I'm not a writer and I don't work in a studio. For me yes, financially it would be fantastic, for all of us. But I am really about content and where is it going to take me?' Hmm so is that a yes to playing Samantha Jones again? Sounds like a maybe to us.
Of course they'd have to get the rest of the cast on side, which could be tricky. Kristin Davies is keen to return to the role of Charlotte as she said in December: 'I don't think a third film is a pipe dream, there is discussion. People talk about it amongst the people who are the players, but I don't know if it will come together. It would be very exciting if it did.' But the others aren't as keen.
Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda, spoke of a possible reunion back in October: 'No, no. I think we had a wonderful ride. I think it's fine to let it go.' Chris Noth, aka: Mr Big, agrees. 'I don't see Sex and the City 3 happening,' he said. 'I miss the early days before it became sort of a circus of attention, when it hadn't become this iconic thing.'
But we couldn't help but wonder, with all this talk about one story left for Ms Carrie Bradshaw, what could it be? She kissed Aiden in Abu Dhabi in the most recent installment so it's unlikely she is going to be Mrs Shaw any time soon - and she survived the TV in the bedroom drama. So what's left? A lot of speculation! Here are our predictions...
1. What’s next? Big and Natasha: the movie?
2. A tragedy might happen (ie: Carrie's wardrobe gets ruined)
3. Matthew McConaughey's version of Sex and The City will finally be made
4. Faced with the possibility of being the old woman that lived in her shoes (again) Carrie will star in her own reality show on E!, 'Carried Away'
5. Carrie will have a child...
6. ...or get a dog
7. Carrie would stop asking so many questions and realise that the answer is usually just ‘no’
8. Not to be out done by the Girls girls, the core four start taking communal baths
9. It will make absolutely no sense, but Aleksandr Petrovsky will come back
10. Carrie will get diabetes and have to give up cupcakes n' cosmos
11. Then Carrie will do the unthinkable. She will only wear flats
12. Forget Abu Dhabi, they will all have one Cosmo too many and end up in rehab
13. They will do their OWN flashback film. Take that The Carrie Diaries
14. Samantha's new project? She will start twerking working with Miley
15. Because the SATC always involves a Big heartbreak, Carrie and Big will get divorced...
16. ...then will get back together in time for the final scene because love is the thing you know
But what would YOU like to see from Carrie's final story? Let us know below or tweet us at @Grazia_Live.