According to a new survey out last week; we're a nation of daydreamers. Apparently, the average Briton daydreams four times a day and 80% of us are doing it at work. Sound familiar? We assumed it was a little more actually.
What's weird though isn't the amount we're daydreaming, it's what we're supposedly daydreaming about. According to the survey, Pippa Middleton tops the list as the women of Britain fantasise about having her celeb lifestyle. In close second comes Cheryl Cole.
Meh, we're not so sure. Sure, pretending we're the owner of Britain's most prestigious posterior does seem kind of appealing, but quite frankly we can think of far more pressing issues that are taking up our headspace. Here's what we're actually daydreaming about...
1. What We're Having For Lunch
Salmon skin roll or big fat sandwich? salmon skin roll or big fat sandwich? Big fat sandwich. Every time.
2. What Happened To That £30 We Took Out Before You Went To The Pub
3. What Our Pets Get Up To While We're At WorkBecause we'd love to know where Muffykins got that smug smile from.
4. Ryan Gosling
Because we're walking clichés.
5. Stuff Like This
Totally deep man....
6. Which Member Of One Direction We'd Snog
7. What We'd Do If We Won The Lottery
8. What That Thing At The Back Of Our Fridge Used To Be
We're not scientific experts but it's either salami or an old sock. Either way it definitely moves.