It's back you guys! Tonight sees the first episode of Made In Chelsea's sixth season. We might have lost Ollie and Millie, but the rest of the original gang are back swapping boyfriends and girlfriends like there's no tomorrow, staring at each other awkwardly and drinking champagne at ridiculously inappropriate times in some of West London's poshest establishments.
According to the trailers, Lucy's still cut up about the whole Spencer cheating on her thing, and Andy's finding out that the butter-wouldn't-melt Louise hasn't been behaving all that well. Elsewhere, Phoebe's mad at ex-boyfriend Alex who may or may not have got off with Phoebe's mate Fran, and Francis is lusting after Rosie Fortescue.
So what else will tonight's episode bring? We know Spencer's fling with The Hills star Stephanie Pratt makes its way into the series somehow, and without Millie to slap the badly behaving boys, we're in need of someone new to step into that role. There're also some new characters to consider, including a real-life boy called Miffy. MIFFY. What will Mark-Francis say?
To celebrate the show's return, here's our 10 fave moments from Made In Chelsea so far.
1. The Time Jamie Got His Nipples Mixed Up With A Helicopter
2. The Time Millie Threw A Drink On Hugo After He Totes Cheated On Her With Rosie Which Was A Storyline That Got 100% Forgotten About Now The Two Are Best Friends.
3. The Time Millie Slapped Spencer For Being All Manipulative Towards Louise And Making Her Cry Like, All The Time
4. The Time Gabriella Did Anything That Made Her Uniquely Gabriella-Esque, Like The Time She Hired An Ollie Locke Lookalike For Her Music Video
5. The Time Ollie Was Confused About His Sexuality
6. The Time Binky Had To Wear An Eye Patch (And Spencer Came Up With A Hilarious New Nickname)
7. The Time Louise Lied To Herself And Jamie About Spencer
8. The Time Spencer Wore This And Millie Called Him A Chubby Baker Boy (Millie Is On A ROLL)
9. The Time Spencer Coquettishly Nibbled His Finger To Portray His Devastation After Seeing This Weird Kiss Between Jamie And Louise
10. The Time Proudlock And Jamie Shared A 'Boi' Joke - Seriously - THESE TWO