The world has known that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant for a mere hour or so but there's already intense speculation over what their first Royal child will be called. And we're adding to it! Here's our top ten suggestions for Kate and Wills' little one...
1. Diana - for obvious reasons. The bookies have made this 8-1 favourite.
2. Singapore - K-Mid and Wills were on a royal tour here last September, so it's where the baby was probably conceived. Hey, it worked for Brooklyn Beckham. See also: Kaula Lumpur
3. Rihanna - the Royals need to modernise, what better way than to take the name of the world's hottest popstar? See also, Beyonce.
3. Plum - well, Apple's already taken.
4. Ana/Christian - we're sure Kate's a fan of Fifty Shades.
5. Cheryl - she's already tweeted her congratulations to the couple. Hoping to be Godmother maybe?
6. Squeak - if it was good enough for Kate's childhood guinea pig...
7. Reiss - well, it is her favourite shop. Although, they need to launch a maternity range. Asap.
8. Kateiam - an amalgamation of their names. Certainly unusual.
9. Richard - as in Ward. Should guarantee free haircuts for life.
10. Fergie - Well you never know...