(Picture: X Factor)
If you were a bit cooler than us and found yourself out partying in a posh bar last night rather than sat in front of the telly devouring leftover Domino's pizza, then here's a handy guide to what you missed on Saturday's X-Factor.
It was Love And Heartache Week, which only sounds all sorts of depressing, and was the second week of live shows. There was drama all over the shop as SeSe of girl group Miss Dynamix was taken to hospital after feeling unwell earlier in the day. As mentor Gary Barlow said, "We are all devastated. She's nearly six months pregnant so we couldn't take any risks." The girls will get a free pass through to next week's show. Get well soon SeSe!
For the remaining contestants, love (and a the risk of potential heartache) was in the air as they warbled their way through their favouritest love songs for the judges approval.
Here's out 5 favourite moments from the show.
1. The Time One Of The Chaps From Rough Copy Channelled Kanye And Wore A Leather Kilt
All the while busting out a decidedly dodgy version of Backstreet Boys' I Want It That Way. They're totally still our faves though, so we'll let it slide.
2. The Time Hannah Barrett Totally Destroyed Everyone Else And Sang Like A Total Trooper
17! 17! The only thing of note we managed to do at 17 was get an AS Level in Critical Thinking, which we still haven't used in the real world. (Thanks Mrs Simpson).
3. The Time Shelley Smith Sang Single Ladies And We Were A Little Bit Scared
Those backing dancers didn't stand a chance.
4. The Time Nicholas McDonald Was THe Most Adorable Thing That Ever Happened
Singing an old Robbie track at that. *SWOON*
5. The Time Sam Bailey Continued To Look Totally Amazing For The Second Week Running
Oh, and did a top notch version of Adele's Make You Feel My Love.