Ready to feel old? Sex And The City is FIFTEEN years old. Yep, it's nearly old enough to smoke, have sex and legally drive in America.
It's the show that gave us Manolo Blahnik muggings, frenemies, Cosmopolitans, funky tasting spunk and an overwhelming desire to live in New York. It prompted a million 'Which Sex And The City character am I?' conversations and even more questionable fashion choices (giant scrunchie outfit anyone?).
A third film isn't looking likely after comments Cynthia Nixon's made on the subject, although after Sex And The City 2 (AKA the film that must never be mentioned) that might not be such a bad thing...
We can't imagine ourselves ever getting tired of watching (and re-watching) the box sets though; can you think of a better Saturday night in? Here's the top 15 reasons why we loved it so much.
1. Because It Had Strong Political Views
2. Because It Taught Us Important Life Lessons
3. Because It Gave Us Bradley Cooper's First TV Appearance
4. Because It Taught Us Terms We Didn't Know Existed
5. Because Of The Fashion
6. Seriously, Because Of The Fashion
7. Because Carrie Bradshaw Did This
8. Because The Characters Made Us Look Positively Stable
9. Because Of The Stellar Acting Skills
10. Because It Taught Us How To Drink Responsibly
11. And The Perks Of Prescription Drugs
12. Because It Taught Us Kevin And Perry Were Style Icons
13. Because Big Proposed With A Gosh Darn SHOE
14. Because It Taught Us The Appropriate Way To Talk To Shop Assistants
15. But Most Importantly Because NO-ONE MENTIONED That When Miranda Married Steve, Brady's Name Should Theoretically Have Become BRADY BRADY