Oh Harry Styles. The windswept hair... the cheeky grin... what isn't there to love about this 1D-er? Well today is his 19th birthday so to celebrate we have rounded up the 19 reasons why we L-O-V-E-D him this year.
It was a big'un for Mr Styles as he cuddled with a koala, wore a kimono, had his head stuffed into a cake, acquired lots of strange tattoos, made friends with Alain de Botton, oh and then dated someone called Taylor Swift.
See our countdown of all the weird and wonderful things that made us team Hazza this year...
1. Harry Styles had his first taste of sitting on the FROW at London Fashion Week, when he perched next to unlikely pal James Corden at Aquascutum. The boy cares about fashion so gets bonus points.
2. Harry Styles looking dapper in a suit and bow tie at the Brit Awards is a reason to love him, right?
3. Ever wanted to know Hazza's dating secrets? Well using Carly Rae Jepson lyrics was his number 1 tactic in the days before Cara and Taylor when he sent out a slightly desperate plea to Kim K. We think his big move would go something like: 'Hey I know I'm only 18, so this is krazy, but I'm in One Direction, so call me maybe?'
4. At a book signing all of the 1D boys wore head to toe green tracksuits (ick ick ick) but then Hazza sprayed silly string and had a great hair day ♥
5. Later that month Harry went wild and let his head get smushed into a cake. Rock n' roll.
6. When he went to Australia this happened. A friend of animals? Check!
7. ENTER CARA DELEVINGNE. Grazia Daily was there to capture the Hazza Styles smirk as the beaut glided past him in a metallic trench. Cara recently spoke to Love Magazine about their alleged romance and said ‘Do rumours have to be not real? I don’t know. I know Harry [Styles], he’s a good friend of mine, you know, it was... The whole thing is that everyone’s been linked to him.’ That clears up a lot then.
8. And onto another PDA. Yes that's our Harry Styles, kissing Katy Perry, on stage at the MTV VMAs in September. But it was all for a good cause as she presented the 1D boys with the Best Pop Music Video Award.
9. Harry showed us he's still a normal lad who eats on the street AND does the starbucks round.
10. The impossible happened, the One Direction heartthrob got upstaged on the cover of Wonderland... by a dog.
11. Then he chilled with Alexa. 'Nuff said.
12. 'Here Swifty, Swifty, let me kiss ya.' Mistletoe is another trick from Harry's dating book.
13. Enter Taylor Swift. They had a New Year's kiss in Time Square and went on romantic hols to the Caribbean, Utah and his home town Holmes Chapel in their short romance. Plenty of material for Taylor's next album (or five).
14. Stuck for what to do with his new girlfriend Taylor Swift in December, Hazza took her to feed the birds in the Lake District, to Tescos and to a local pub.
15. He showed us his new tattoos, including a pirate ship, an iced gem, a birdcage, 'Hi' and a coat hanger. He also has a hand-scribbled note 'might as well' on his hip... erm, how subtle.
16. In January he went to Japan and wore a kimono. We're not really sure why we love this, but we do.
17. Then there was a new Harry on the scene. Jacob Skeleton, 15, became an overnight sensation simply for looking a bit like Harry Styles.
18. Every time we t-t-touch.... Haz then flirted with Zayn from the back of a motorbike in the Kiss You vid.
Harry is certainly affectionate with the 1D boys... look at him protecting his little baby Niall from those pesky paps.
19. Just when you think you know the Harry Styles set (Grimmy, Pixie, James Corden & co) Alain de Botton tweets a picture of himself with Styles and Jemima Khan with the caption 'We talk Plato, Aristotle, love and beauty.' The philosopher told Londoner's Diary that 'Harry is a real enthusiast of Greek philosophy.' Right...
So happy birthday Harry! We hope you have a great day, get dunked in another cake and do lots of bonkers things for us to talk about on your birthday next year.